The unique Fresnel Lens that has a sticky adhesive fixing & will not move until you want it too!
Ideal for the following vehicles
HGV VANS coach Bus
HGV Sideswipes—the facts!
Due to a blind spot, drivers of trucks cannot see smaller vehicles or other vulnerable road users which are immediately next to the passenger side door of their HGV. These unseen road users can be hit if the truck changes lane in their direction.
VOSA says, “Even the latest HGVs with a full complement of six mirrors, in compliance with the latest EU directive, still have blind spots to the passenger side which are large enough to hide a family saloon car. The solution is to fit a special Fresnel lens.”
VOSA has conducted trials which have proven that by fitting Fresnel lenses to vehicles, both the frequency and the severity of “sideswipe” accidents is reduced.
Although the Hi Vu Fresnel lens is a visual device for drivers, it’s not a mirror. It is a clear, thin, flat plastic lens that is press fitted to a truck’s passenger door window glass.
Its concentric ring surface allows the driver to see through it directly, so it’s not a reflected view. Its optical qualities provide a wide angle; downwards view close to and around the truck’s passenger door. This Fresnel Lens is nice and small and will not take up all of your nearside window space, yet it provides you with valuable vision. The size is just over 21cm long and 14cm wide
VARIOUS VEHICLE TYPE WINDOW FITTING POSITIONS
- Fit it horizontally to cover the nearside downward blind-spots on Trucks & RVs to enable the driver to see pedestrians, cyclists, motor-bikes and cars.
- Fit it vertically to Vans or SUVs on the nearside passenger window to see what’s hidden behind and outwards from the vehicle’s side panelling. Ideal for making difficult lane change manoeuvres or blind angle reversing.
- Fit it horizontally in rear windows of Vans, SUVs or Hatchbacks as a reversing aid, to counter close proximity low-to-ground blind spot hazards, such as small children.
- Fit it simply by peeling back the self-adhesive cover surrounding the clear border of the lens and press it to the clean window glass for an instantly firm, water-free, bubble-free fix. (See Full Fitting Notes).
- Multi-Vehicle Use - Trucks, Vans, Bus, Coach, RVs (Recreational Vehicle), SUVs (Sports Utility Vehicle) and Hatch-Backs.
- Low Profile, Smallest Footprint Lens, No Window Obscurity
- The Only ‘Peel Back’ Self-Adhesive Fresnel Lens available
- Multi-Positional Lens Fits All Vehicle Types (LHD & RHD)
- Easy to install in seconds
- Strong Adhesive surround ensures the lens will not easily peel off when passing through the doors rubber weather seal
- Fit a Hi Vu lens simply by peeling back the self adhesive cover surrounding the clear border of the lens and press it to the clean window glass for an instantly firm, water-free, bubble-free fix.
- See Full Fitting Notes - also included inside pack.
Call now for a very competative price Tel 01527 575729 or 0121 522 4949